You can be sure that if you write to us, we won't
just stick your name and address on a mailing list and
bombard you forever with random information, or
sell your details on to some other company.
Your privacy remains important to us.
You will have noticed that many of our pages show 'google
ads', so please note the following:
ads on our site.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve
ads based on your visit to our sites and other sites on
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by
General Terms and Conditions
Whilst we endeavour to
ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not
warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that
the website remains available or that the material on the website is
kept up-to-date. Before you set out to visit a business or attend an event, make sure you get in contact to ensure it's still as described / advertised / open.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all
representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and
the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties
implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the
use of reasonable care and skill).
No part of this site may be copied, adapted or used in any way, without prior
Links to external websites are provided as a service
and we cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy
of their information, or their views. The internet
is a living thing - websites change regularly and we
do not and cannot monitor everything everyday!
Nothing in this disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude our or your
liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b)
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way
that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or
your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Competition Terms and Conditions carefully.
1. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
2. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please print a copy of this page to retain the terms and conditions for your records.
3. The prize is as stated on the competition page - there is no cash alternative.
4. To enter, participants must have a Twitter account - it is free of charge to set this up online.
5. Totally Richmond will select one winner in a random draw within 7 days of the closing date. The winner will be notified via Direct Message (or a normal tweet including their twitter name) and Totally Richmond will notify the Promoter of the winner's contact details. Totally Online Ltd will not be liable for any delay or failure by the Promoter to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
6. All entries must be made directly by the individual person entering the competition. Using a false name or using multiple Twitter accounts or any form of automated entry or bots to enter the competition may result in disqualification. The winner's Twitter name will be announced by Totally Richmond after the competition.
8. There is only one winner, unless specified otherwise.
9. The competition is open to UK citizens and/or permanent residency holders who have Twitter accounts. However, employees and their immediate families (being limited to spouses, parents and children) of Totally Online Ltd, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter. All participants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entering the competition.
10. Entries which appear to Totally Richmond (in its sole discretion) not to have been submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified from entry to the prize draw.
11. The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. Totally Richmond is not responsible if the winner is unable to take the prize.
12. Totally Richmond will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevents the prize from being delivered to the winner by the Promoter offering the prize.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Totally Richmond relating to any post-winning publicity.
14. The announcement of the winning entrant is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The name of the winner will be made available on written request for up to 90 days after the prize draw winner is drawn.
15. Please note the prize does not include travel or accommodation unless otherwise specified.
16. Totally Richmond reserves the right to change, alter and/or withdraw this competition, including the prizes, at any time, for any reason. If the competition is cancelled a notice will be
published on the Totally Richmond Twitter account (www.twitter.com/TotallyRichmond).
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Each entrant is providing his/her information to Totally Richmond and not to Twitter.
19. After the notification date, the name of the winner will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Totally Online Limited, 16 Holmes Road, Twickenham TW1 4RE.
20. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. These terms and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these rules (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issue.
Share This Page