According to the PFMA there are 8.5 million pooches in the UK, with at least one of them resident in 24% of all UK households.
We’ve recently had a few enquiries about the best dog-friendly cafes, restaurants and pubs in the Richmond area and realised its a topic we’ve never covered… so we thought we’d ask our followers for their insights on Facebook and Twitter.
This is what they said.
- The White Swan, Richmond… good for drinks, epic Sunday lunch very welcoming to dogs ( and owners 😀)
- Harris and Hoole and the Press Room in Twickenham both pooch friendly. Press Room also do a salted caramel brownie to die for…
- The Shafesbury – they love pooches
- Brown Dog Barnes 🐶
- The Mitre is very dog friendly and great ales too!
- The Aleksander is dog friendly 😄
- The Crown is great for dogs
- Paws For Coffee has just opened & specialise in being a doggie cafe!
- Marlborough pub very good too. My dog loves it there. Good food always brings out water. They are very dog friendly.
- Dogs seem happy at The Sussex Arms
- The Hare and Hounds in Sheen are very welcoming when we visit with our little pup.
Where else? Share your doggie tips with us!