Totally Richmond is the local guide to the Borough of Richmond upon Thames (from Hampton to Barnes and everything in between), created and run by locals. We launched just over 9 years ago in June 2006 and have been growing ever since. We do our best to keep the site up to date so please let us know if you spot anything that needs a tweak.
Next match at Twickenham Stadium is Sat 05 Sep - QBE International - England v Ireland - 2:30pm (see all fixtures).
The Richmond Blog
There are so many things to do in Richmond upon Thames - here's our Top Ten (in no particular order)!
2. walking along the banks of the Thames, from Teddington Lock to Richmond.
3. Shopping - on Richmond High Street
4. Hiring a boat on the River Thames
5. Eating at any of the great Richmond restaurants
6. Visiting Twickenham Stadium - for rugby or music
7. Watching a play at one of the many theatres
8. Buying local produce at one of the Farmers Markets
9. Taking the kids to the London Wetland Centre
10. Drinking a pint in the best pubs by the River Thames
Or just sitting at home in front of the tv and ordering some delivery food!
We're super excited that Twickenham is hosting the Rugby World Cup in 2015. Yes, we'll certainly be over-run with hundreds of thousands of rugby fans, but there's no doubt it's going to be an exciting occasion. We have info about Twickenham Stadium, parking in Twickenham and much more! We'll try to keep you posted on what's on in Twickenham and beyond.
Richmond upon Thames was named so in 1963 despite Twickenham having twice the population of the town of Richmond and also being the home of the Borough Council offices. There's often confusion between the town of Richmond and the Borough of Richmond upon Thames, and some people differentiate by incorrectly referring to Richmond Surrey.
Some of the most popular local articles include: